Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week Two: Parker's Prints

Parker's Prints is owned and operated by a great crafter named Stephanie! She sells charming handmade cards and envelopes that anyone would be proud to send or receive! Custom orders are accepted! There is also a sale going on right now, just visit her shop and look for items with "SALE" in their names! Also, if you but more, you save more on shipping! Below is Stephanie's Etsy Profile Autobiography!

My name is Stephanie. I'm a girly girl that loves color, more tv shows than I should, animals, & of course my husband. :)

I've always had a passion for making cards, but don't always have a reason to make one. That's why I started this to be able to do more of what I love.

Parker's Prints is named after my 6 year old Yorkie, Parker.



Other sites you can find Stephanie on are her twitter, her blog, and her Facebook. You can also check out her mother's store.

I hope that you like her items and that you can give her a boost in business, because Etsians always appreciate those! Thanks for reading! Check back next week to see what Etsian is featured! If you are and Etsian and would like to be featured on this blog, please comment on any post with a link to your Etsy Shop, or convo me on Etsy; I'm ehillcreations!

No comments:

Post a Comment